Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Responsibilties suck but its time to grow up!

Stupid paypal account isn't letting me verify my credit card and I have DVD's I need to pay for on Ebay. Damn paying through paypal why can't I just directly pay with my credit card?? It would make life so much easier.

Yesterday I did nothing at all but watch the 2nd season of Roswell. I really need to exercise today but I doubt I will. I also need to go to the post office. I actually decided to call my gynecologist today. I'm dreading going back there in November. On October 17th I need to get my 2nd shot for cervical cancer. Then 6 months from there I need to get my last one. In November I need to get a pap smear.. favorite thing to do in the whole world... yeah fuckin right! pap smears suck! Why do us women have to go through all this shit!!? I still need to decide when to get a first mammogram also.

2 comments:

  1. yeahh... going to the doctor always sucks!
    but hey, those are things you MUST do. haha

    remmebering what you said at my blog... HEY, SPANISH LITERATURE DOES NOT SUCK! IT'S WONDERFUL HAHAHA :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie my dear....You don't need to worry about a mammogram until you're 40 years old. According to my "old-time math" you still have 20 years to go before you start worrying about that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete