Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello


So I finished the 2nd season of Grey's Anatomy. I loved it! But the final episode was so sad.. I wish Danny didn't have to die. =( I can't wait to get the 3rd season of it. I hope Meredith chose McDreamy, haha. I'm debating whether or not to start the 1st season of ER. First I have to exercise before I do anything. I am back down to weighing 150, yay! My goal is to get to 130 by January.
So last night I got really drunk. I had about 8 beers. I'm not proud of myself. I don't want to get that drunk again for along while.. but it was very much needed at the time. Luckily I did not get a hangover or throw up, I never do! I'm going to try and not get drunk until New Year's.
So The Bear's are doing awesome this year so far. I hope they beat the Packer's on Sunday. I hate that team... like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment