Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I haven't updated recently. I totally forgot about my blog... my bad! Oh well. So I got my sleeping schedule screwed up again. So much for not being able to get a job. I've applied at like 5 places this month and haven't heard from any. Fuck it. I'll just wait to get a job at a hospital after I'm done with my Medical Assisting degree. I don't think I'll be sticking around here afterward.

I decided I'm selling my violin and my guitar. I'm kind of sad.. but I really need the money plus I never sat down and played any. I still play the piano every once in while, how can I not? Maybe I'll pick up the violin or guitar in another decade, but I highly doubt it. I'll probably just stick to my piano playing.

I have been keeping up with my exercising. I'm super sore even though I haven't even done 100 crunches in the past two days. My mind keeps telling me to do more and more but I can't because I don't want to overwork myself. I need to do some push-ups today until I can't do anymore.

Well anyway, I'm probably boring you. I'm either going to go sleep or watch the first season of True Blood. By the way, the Bear's kicked ass on Sunday! They are going to kickass this weekend because they play the Seattle Seahawk's, should be an easy win! I want to start getting into fantasy football, but I don't know a whole hell of a lot about football.



2 comments:

  1. The bears got beat by the Packers last week. They're hopeless. Seattle will beat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, are you talking about baseball or what? :P
    and when you say football.. is YOUR football like the "AMERICAN FOOTBALL"? or MY football like "SOCCER"? HAHAHA, you're just way too difficult to understand when it comes to sports :P

    and dont worry about the work thing... for the place I've applied I havent heard a thing from them since then HAHA

    ReplyDelete